When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Responsible for day to day achievement of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Productivity goals (SQDIP). Guides Cell Team Members and leads day-to-day activities within the Cell to ensure swift and accurate completion of customer orders. Responsible for conducting daily standard work audits and participates in team development. Drives the implementation of PPI-Lean Enterprise and utilizes PPI Problem Solving methodology to improve all processes by eliminating waste.
- Responsible for conducting daily standard work audits and participates in team development.
- Drives the implementation of PPI-Lean Enterprise and utilizes PPI Problem Solving methodology to improve all processes by eliminating waste.
- Maintains a safe work environment and a high level of safety awareness among Cell associates.
- Manages inventory levels and accuracy within the Cell and collects and maintains data and completes required reports
- Responsible for the timely implementation of assigned countermeasures for all key business metrics. Assists in set-ups and changeovers as needed.
- Works closely with and builds rapport with personnel across a variety of departments and functions within the facility.
- Facilitates daily cell metric reviews, responsible for continuous improvement activities including; auditing standard work, 5-S, and quality conformance.
- Provides guidance for the Cell to make certain that products are manufactured with the highest level of quality in a safe and timely manner that will meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Follows all policies and procedures, and acts as a role model in supporting Company values and work rules. Supports Manager and Supervisor in execution of assigned tasks and initiatives.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated trouble shooting and role model leadership
- Ability to read, interpret and follow wiring diagrams and blueprints as shown in SOE. Ability to read and differentiate part numbers, labels and work instructions.
- Standing, bending, reaching and handling bulky parts is common to the job. Frequently lifts up to 35 pounds.
- Requires high school diploma or GED
- Beginner Computer skills or wiliness to learn.
- 1-2 yrs experience in a manufacturing environment.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join