VACANCY – Process Operator – Freeze Dried Supplements Department
Due to an internal move we have a vacancy for a Process Operator in the Freeze Dried Supplements departement reporting to the Area Shift Lead
Position Summary / Key Responsibilities:
This is a full time role reporting to the Area Shift Lead. The job holder will be primarily responsible for the preparation of formulations prior to freeze drying to the planned timescales and expected quality. However there is an expectation that the job holder will move to other areas within the FDS department when required to ensure adequate cover and maintain efficiency and productivity e.g. to cover holidays, sickness and during high levels of demand.
- The preparation of liquid and powder antibiotic formulations prior to filling.
- The management of antibiotic and raw material stocks within the department
- The use and monitoring of the Marr oven/Preparation booth.
- The running of the freeze-driers, cycle loading, start and stop routines.
- Completion of batch manufacturing documentation including cycle output review and SAP records
- Improvements to SOP/Processes through PPI methods (Just Do It/Kaizen/Projects)
- Support of Filling and Packing operations
- Flexibility to work an early shift and days in rotation with other team members
- Knowledge of SAP/MasterControl and Office software (Excel,Word)
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Flexibility in the variety of roles undertaken
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- An enthusiastic approach to continuous improvement activities
- Ability and willingness to learn technical skills and the ability to train/coach others
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV to Michael Vaughan
- Details of why you are interested in the role.
- Why you feel that you meet the minimum hiring criteria and are suited to this opportunity, i.e. skills, knowledge, experience, historical performance and personal attributes.
If you wish to apply for this role, you are reminded to notify your Line Manager, prior to making an application.
The closing date for applications is 13/01/2017
* If you do not have PC access then please contact the HR department to discuss the most appropriate way to process your application
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join