Process Operator – Liquid Fills Department
Due to a retirement in the Liquid Fills department at Basingstoke we now have a vacancy for a Process Operator reporting to the Area Shift Lead
Position Summary / Key Responsibilities:
This is a full time role reporting to the Area Shift Lead. The job holder will be primarily responsible for the filling of Egg yolk products, Blood Culture and Prepared Media bags within a controlled environment to the planned timescales and expected quality. However there is an expectation that the job holder will move to other areas within the Liquid Fills department when required to ensure adequate cover and maintain efficiency and productivity e.g. to cover holidays, sickness and during high levels of demand.
- The operation and checks of the Filling equipment within the Environmentall Controlled Area
- Egg separation and preparation
- Completion of batch manufacturing documentation including SAP records
- Improvements to SOP/Processes through PPI methods (Just Do It/Kaizen/Projects)
- Support of Preparation and Packing operations
- Flexibility to work an early shift and days in rotation with other team members
- Knowledge of SAP/MasterControl and Office software (Excel,Word)
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Flexibility in the variety of roles undertaken
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- An enthusiastic approach to continuous improvement activities
- Ability and willingness to learn technical skills and the ability to train/coach others
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV to Michael Vaughan.
- Details of why you are interested in the role.
- Why you feel that you meet the minimum hiring criteria and are suited to this opportunity, i.e. skills, knowledge, experience, historical performance and personal attributes.
If you wish to apply for this role, you are reminded to notify your Line Manager, prior to making an application.
The closing date for applications is 06/01/2017
* If you do not have PC access then please contact the HR department to discuss the most appropriate way to process your application
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join