• Support customer to get import approval by EPB, set documentation profile, including take back letter ,certificates, contract, customer ID and passcode;
• Dual use approval by commerce, communicate to release shipment internal.
• Provide consulting for customer to obtain Radiation Safety Permit
• Develop and sustain Beijing lab EHS management system;
• Support Site management team on compliance with local government;
• Provide EHS training to employees for improve EHS awareness/culture;
• Provide/ ensure EHS sufficient technical ,Identifies and measures potential hazards to people, environment, property and community;
• Keep good communication with the government, third party, and etc..
• Other tasks which supervisor arranged;
• Bachelor degree in Environment, Chemistry or Engineering.
• Has 3 years working experience in applying for Radiation Safety Permit or in third party EIA organization regarding radiation, and it is a plus to have working experience in third-party EIA organization regarding radiation safety.
• Has work experience in site EHS
• Fluent English, oral and written.
• Experiences in the cross countries; cross culture; multi-national regulatory projects experiences
• Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient with general computer skills (i.e. MS OFFICE- Excel, Powerpoint
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join