Job ID :
US - Kansas - Lenexa
- Review and maintain product compliance specifications, documentation control.
- Gain proficiency on all technician benches.
- Documentation of testing results and determination of aesthetic quality on plated finished product.
- Maintain consistency for training tasks in Master Control.
- Maintain SOP criteria for inspection/testing.
- Responsible for maintaining department equipment and ordering consumable stock supplies when necessary.
- Exercise GMP compliance in work environment.
- Work well in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance department as a quality team.
- Work in conjunction with Customer Service Representatives to achieve on time product releases for standing orders and special products.
- Work with the continuous improvement program within the department.
- Understand and exercise all safety requirements and procedures.
- Assists in maintaining standards in accordance with GMP's/SOP's and ISO regulations.
- Accomplish department goals.
- Support all company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1. Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- 2. Some laboratory experience in a biological sciences laboratory is preferred.
- 3. A minimum combined 1-2 years of experience of in related QC/QA, microbiology laboratory work in a laboratory setting, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is a plus.
- 4. Some familiarity with FDA regulations for medical devices.
- 5. Possess the ability to manage many tasks and in an organized fashion.
- 6. Able to communicate effectively with a variety of departments in regard to quality testing parameters.
- 7. Possess intermediate computer skills, preferably with experience in Microsoft word to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs. Experience working in SAP is a plus.
- 8. Listen to, and follow, written and verbal instructions.
- 9. Able to adapt and to learn new procedures and to maintain a scientific and objective approach.
- 10. Must maintain a professional work place attitude.
- 11. Self-motivated, highly responsible and possess a good team work spirit.
- 12. Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- 13. Must be available to work weekends.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join