As a member of our Sales Team, you will manage and exceed budget in a growing and dynamic territory. The territory consists of a dynamic combination of Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Academic and Government customers in the Kitchener/Waterloo/Guelph Area
Working with a minimal amount of supervision, you will increase and maintain sales by developing working business relationships with our customers, and our vendors through highly focused selling to our existing customer base (direct sales efforts, demonstration, mini-shows, product detailing) and through continued emphasis on developing new customer opportunities. This territory is an excellent opportunity to grow sales and develop a strong customer base for a Sales individual who is committed to delivering the best value and products.
- Bachelor of Science, preferably in biology, biochemistry or chemistry; Masters of Science an asset
- Successful sales experience is required, preferably in a laboratory environment or science field;
- Able to work independently to achieve goals;
- Strong organization and priority management skills; including strong computer skills
- Ability to work from home.
- Valid driver’s license
Hands on laboratory or research experience an asset.
THIS IS A 12 MONTH MATERNITY LEAVE CONTRACT POSITION
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join