Manufacturing Technician I - 2nd Shift
Job ID :
US - Pennsylvania - Millersburg
- Contributes to achieving plant and divisional goals and objectives by supporting ISO/FDA by following procedures, work instructions and ensuring accurate documentation.
- Supports continuous improvement throughout facility
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing tubing and bag assembly process according to product prints
- Performs solvent assembly of tubing and connectors
- Packages and labels finished products according to product specifications
- Performs daily housekeeping tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Responsible for performing visual inspection on specific product
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join