Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
All of our employees share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. Our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop and retain world-class people who will thrive in our environment and share in our desire to improve mankind by enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
If you share in our values and if you're looking for an employer who is strongly committed to developing talent and rewarding achievement, come grow with us at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
We are seeking a Senior Associate Marketing Specialist to join a newly formed team that will transform how we engage with researchers in the life science community. This exciting role will be part of the team that develops and delivers a novel customer loyalty strategy that will both delight our customers and change our personalized marketing initiatives for the Life Science Division of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
The Senior Associate Marketing Specialist will lead the creation and maintenance of a customer advisory council, drive the internal communication and events strategy for the loyalty initiative and manage the operating mechanisms for the loyalty team. The position reports to the Senior Director, BID Customer Loyalty Marketing and works closely with business and functional leaders, within the division and across the wider organization, as needed to deliver a world class experience to our customers.
The professional who best fits this position is passionate about customer success, engagement and loyalty and is determined to deliver results through continuous improvement of our customers’ all around experience. To be successful, this professional must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment at a global level and collaborating with large cross-functional teams across the organization.
- Builds a world class Customer Advisory Council (CAC) which includes recruiting, on-boarding and nurturing loyalty program members to join and participate in our CAC panel.
- Outlines CAC guidelines and governance policies. Maintains regular communication with CAC members and leads CAC meetings and events.
- Collaborates with Product Managers, Market Development Managers, Customer Insights teams and Loyalty Benefit Managers on BID Voice of Customer projects.
- Develops and implements an internal marketing campaign to keep divisional and commercial partners updated on loyalty initiatives and the program evolution.
- Liaise with Internal Communication teams to ensure Loyalty content is highlighted in key meetings and events.
- Leads the coordination of Loyalty internal events and meetings including bi-annual Loyalty summits, staff meetings and quarterly loyalty reviews.
- Assists Benefit Managers and Campaign Manager with external customer events.
- Experience with planning, executing, and managing large events and meetings on time and on budget.
- Knowledge of marketing tactics and trends.
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Collaborative and able to build strong relationships quickly
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join