When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Location/Division Specific Information
How will you make an impact?
In this position, you will help with the development of new compliance and professional services products as well as the development of value-added services on various platforms in regulated (e.g. clinical and pharmaceutical) and non-regulated markets. You will also be directly involved in the technical project management and execution of compliance services engagements in conjunction with the Global Service and Support teams. Efficiency, accuracy, a keen willingness to learn, and the ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a multi-cultural and geographically distributed environment are essential to success in this job.
What will you do?
- Interact with external stakeholders at all levels including laboratory scientists, laboratory technicians, laboratory directors, IT, QA and regulatory staff and/or consultants.
- Master the documentation and execution process behind Computer System Validation.
- Practice continuous PPI thinking.
- Identify opportunities in laboratory workflows and data integrity where the company can offer value-added services to speed production deployment of platforms, increase customer retention and prohibit competitive entry.
- Develop and pilot value-added services and support product commercialization process for these services (PCP).
- Work effectively in an FDA regulated and/or ISO compliant environment.
- Identify areas for process improvement in the development, training and delivery of these services.
- Additional and incidental work related to the primary duties may be required for company business needs from time to time.
- Limited travel (~30%) will be required for customer onsite visits. (global)
How will you get here?
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in a Scientific or Computer Sciences discipline
- Experience with product or service development.
- Computer programming.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with performing and/or developing Computer System Validations
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Documentation management/generation in a Content Management System a plus
- Working knowledge of statistical methods.
- Working knowledge of global regulated markets (FDA, CLIA, CAP, CFDA, etc).
- Experience with html and /or xml a plus
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join