The successful candidate is responsible to achieve the financial goals by managing and developing the business within the assigned group of clients or key account. With strong selling, negotiation and relationship building skills, the candidate will work with internal support teams to achieve customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term account goals in line with company business strategy.
- Manage large key accounts of strategic value in the geography and effectively drive optimization of ThermoFisher products and services in those accounts.
- Leverage available resources to effectively implement company marketing plan, strategies and sales processes.
- Prospect and establish new opportunities by managing a sales pipeline and developing and delivering proposals to customers by illustrating Thermo Fisher’s value proposition.
- Sell consultatively, detailing products, determine customer needs and requirements, and make recommendations to both prospects and customers of the various solutions Thermo Fisher can offer their business.
- Build and sustain relationships with customers and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Manage Thermo Fisher Scientific’s vast product portfolio and execute and implement company defined sales and marketing strategies.
- Ability to use sales tools, organize and accurately forecast territory results, provide market intelligence, implement value selling and meet/exceed sales goals/objectives.
- Monitor competitive activity and industry trends, fosters competitive solutions to meet sales goals.
- Timely submittal of forecasts, weekly reports, monthly highlights and other related reports for defined territory to Sales Manager
- Maintain accurate and current records of proposals, opportunities, accounts, contacts, leads and actions
- Regular and proactive updating of management on any new developments in the marketplace for example: competitor behaviors, product issues, customer changes, wins or potential misses
- Maintain intensity, persistence and continually strive to increase market share.
- Work directly with manufacturer representatives to develop and continually improve product knowledge, arrive at most favored pricing, and improve account profitability.
- Develop, write, and execute detailed business plan for managing strategic account annually, updated quarterly.
- A Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Chemistry or any Science related disciplines.
- Minimum 4 - 5 years of relevant sales experience with good working knowledge of science industry segments such as Life, Environmental, Industrial, Healthcare, and Diagnostics.
- Ability to identify new target accounts each year and be able to develop and execute territory plans.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and be self motivated.
- Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
- Knowledgeable with respect to competitive landscape for life science and healthcare products and services.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join