This position will work closely with all division business colleagues, supporting functions, internal IT BP (Business Partner) team and external vendors to manage Non-ERP applications projects for driving revenue and productivity. The candidate will lead IT APP BA (Business Analysis) team to ensure stability of all Non-ERP applications running and fulfill maintenance and change request from business side.
- Ensure stability of all Non-ERP applications running and support business team for daily usage.
- Partnership with business team to understand each practice and pain points to drive the change.
- Take project leader role from IT side for Non-ERP projects and manage both in-house and external resource.
- Take leader role to guide and support internal IT BA team for smooth delivery and maintenance during daily work.
- Other assigned on demand.
Experience & Requirement:
- At least Bachelor’s Degree, IT related is preferred.
- At least 5 years working experience on coding, architecture and IT project management, BPM (Business Process Management) experience is preferred.
- Be flexible to work in fast-grown environment and under pressure.
- Good working attitude, willingness to learn.
- Good communication and documentation skills in both Chinese and English.
- Good business requirement analysis and project management skills.