Cell Therapy Business Development Manager - Northeast
Job ID :
US - Massachusetts - Boston|US - New Hampshire - Portsmouth|US - Rhode Island - East Providence
- Proficient in developing strategic relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in Translational Centers, biotech and Pharmaceutical companies to ensure opportunities are developed and nurtured.
- Ability to analyze and understand funding mechanisms and sources and flow of funding for this emerging segment.
- Full understanding of the Cell Therapy Workflow from Academia to Industry and the challenges associated with bringing a commercial therapy to market.
- Responsible from lead generation to close; acquiring new and development of existing customers for growing revenue in the Cell Therapy Business unit.
- Represent the company and interacts with clients.
- Ability to network internally across ThermoFisher as well as across to ensure alignment to the customer.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate internally and externally across many functions.
- Minimum of BA/BS in life sciences and 5 or more years relevant sales or business development experience or combination of equivalent training and/or experience. Masters degree or greater in Life Sciences; Ph.D. preferable.
- Extensive knowledge of the cell and gene therapy.
- Demonstrated success in business development and sales.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Travel ~50%.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join