Accounts Receivable Administration Officer
Job ID :
Australia - Scoresby
We are looking for a proactive, positive and career orientated individual with a desire to develop their career in credit control.
- Conduct credit checks on new accounts as required and ensure new accounts are opened within the agreed timelines.
- Update Customer Master ERP system with Address Book Amendments across Australia and New Zealand (ANZ).
- Provide assistance to the AR team in maintaining customer master data.
- Provide regular assistance and back fill ANZ Cashier tasks to ensure business needs are met daily.
- Run monthly and mail out account statements as required.
- Run daily and mail out invoices as required.
- Maintain Accounts Receivable queues and inboxes in ERP systems across ANZ.
- Provide support to Credit Controllers and assist with collection of debt in the Accounts Receivable ledger as required.
- Any other accounts receivable related task as requested by your Manager.
- Ensure all inbound communication from internal and external stakeholders are addressed in a timely manner.
- Previous experience in similar position.
- Could be a great introduction to credit control for an eager learner.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join