When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Location/Division Specific Information
How will you make an impact?
The Service Support Representative is responsible for providing instrument service support to customers and field personnel. As part of the Instrument Customer Support Team, the individual in this role will work in close collaboration with Service Sales and Operations Team, Remote Service Engineers, Field Service Engineers, Field Application Scientists, and Technical Application Scientists to drive customer satisfaction.
What will you do?
- Process all incoming requests for Instrument service via the phone & email, this includes opening in SAP, routing calls based upon entitlement to TAC, FSE’s or the TAS team.
- Create time and material quotes & estimates for non-warranty/contract customers.
- Process rapid exchange and depot repair service requests and equipment record updates with a high attention to detail for the specified instruments that are not field service.
- Open all internal cost center service calls for our internal customers.
- Provide Instrument Management online troubleshooting support for customers having web based issues.
- Process Certificate of Insurance, Field Service Reports and Planned Maintenance scheduling, open PM recertification requests for Contract Admin team.
- Upsell contracts to customers that have expired warranties or contracts.
How will you get here?
- Associate’s degree
- BA/BS degree in scientific or technology field.
- 1+ year experience providing customer service over the phone.
- Experience providing customer support in a call center environment a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to customers and colleagues.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Computer literacy, including spreadsheet, database, word processing and Internet applications.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join