Job ID :
South Korea - Seoul
- Responsible for ensuring to comply local chemical regulations for imported and exported chemical products.
- Ensuring the company comply the chemical regulations for import and export properly.
- Monitoring the amended and updated chemical regulations and proactively researching new chemical regulations.
- Applying and Submitting notification or registration for importing or exporting chemicals to relevant Governmental offices or agencies by chemical regulations
- Monitoring and researching updated and amended chemical regulations for importation and exportation
- Managing and controlling the chemical compliance process for ensuring the company comply the chemical regulations properly.
- Maintaining and updating local regulation information for chemical compliance process
- Giving Information of the chemical regulations to other departments if needed.
- Preparing and conducting the requirements for new local chemical regulations
- A bachelor's degree in chemistry or related discipline
- Good knowledge of chemical regulations such as K-REACH, CCA, Safety control of dangerous substances act, and Occupational safety and health act, etc. or Good knowledge of relevant export regulations for chemical products.
- Below 3 years professional experience in chemical regulations or RA area of chemical Industry
- The experience for exportation of chemical products is plus.
- Fluent in both Korean and English
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize / Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Works independently under general direction
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join