This position is responsible for the overall leadership and management of the Customer Experience, Marketing and Business Analytics organization within Thermo Fisher Scientific Australia and New Zealand. This role will develop and execute a strategy focused on delivering next-generation advanced analytics, improving our end to end customer experience and driving a digital centric marketing organization. This position is key in ensuring business performance is met as a member of the ANZ Senior Leadership Team.
- Develop and drive a customer experience strategy focused on operational and customer excellence that aligns with our overall business strategy.
- Drive and execute a transformational digital marketing and e-commerce strategy
- Create a business analytics organization to drive proactive commercial development, business development and future business planning
- Lead business transformation projects in support of high-visibility business initiatives
- Create, manage and drive Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that enable organizational vitality. Ensure KPI’s are align to overall business goals, including metrics on end to end customer experience to continue improve our Company’s Customer Allegiance Score (CAS).
- Develop and manage a high performing team and a culture of excellence. Instil a sense of urgency and accountability and trust.
- Partner with key stakeholders to optimize our customer experience. Take learnings from customer feedback to drive and sustain meaningful improvements across our organization, focused on optimizing our customer experience.
- Drive a culture focused on continuous improvement using Daily Accountability, Tiered Daily Management, PPI Methodology
- Expected travel requirements: 15-20%
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree business administration or a related field. Master of Business Administration (MBA) or other advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant multi-discipline work experience which may include background in marketing, customer experience or business development.
- Business Acumen and demonstrated ability to drive Change Management
- Demonstrated track record in establishing business analytics frameworks and tools which enable evidence based business decisions.
- Experience operating at a senior management level and being a member of a leadership group
- Experience working within an environment focused on a sustained high performance expectations and tight lean budget structure.
- Preferred understanding of the industry sector, the ANZ market and its key trends and potential opportunities and challenges.
- Experience in leading teams of managers and individual contributors, with a track record of attracting and developing talent, developing bench strength and managing a complex, diverse and dispersed workforce.
- Experience in working in a global and matrix organisation with a decentralised model.
- Experience acquired across several companies (preferred).
- Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. Demonstrate visible role model leadership characteristics.
Attributes & Traits
- Persistence – passionate and steadfast pursuit of personally valued long term or lifetime goals, in spite of obstacles, discouragement or distraction
- Trust – honesty, integrity and forthrightness on the part of oneself and others
- Adaptability – comfort with unanticipated changes of direction or approach
- Confidence – conviction that one controls the course of events in their lives
- Curiosity – drive to tackle problems in a novel way, see patterns in complex information and pursue deep understanding
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join