Senior Digital Product Manager – Customer Identity
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Thermo Fisher Scientific recognizes that digital enablement has the power to change the way our customers work – providing them with unmatched capabilities for commerce, services, and innovation to drive productivity and ultimately power science. We are moving forward with a Vision to be the world’s leading digital science company. In order to recognize our Vision, we are looking to significantly enhance our digital footprint and customer offerings.
As our company accelerates its digital technology offerings, a critical organization for our continued future success is Digital Product Management. The digital product management team, led by the Vice President of Digital Product Management and Customer Insights, drives the capability and features strategy throughout our digital ecosystem. Creating meaningful and powerful digital experiences on behalf of our customers drives the digital product management team.
Our team is seeking a passionate, energetic candidate to join our team in the role of a Digital Product Manager of Customer Identity. Reporting to the Director of Product Management for Customer + Identity, the product manager will be responsible for defining the strategy and implementation priority for Unified Customer Identity and Frictionless Touchpoints across all aspects of our digital ecosystem. This individual will need to collaborate with divisional businesses, product management staff, and engineering to define the strategy and feature set for identity-related capabilities that will deliver the customer experience of the future across our ecosystem. Serving the customer journey as a thought-leader and engagement champion will be the critical responsibility for this role.
- Envisions and articulates strategic plan for Customer Identity; navigating through ambiguity to establish the initial and evolving product vision, and champions the vision across the enterprise to deliver customer value
- Uncovers and solves problems related to Customer Identity management across the Thermo Fisher Scientific ecosystem, in a clear and differentiating manner to establish and maintain a market leadership position
- Ensures product vision and strategy align with overall business goals, meet customer needs, and contribute to meeting key performance indicators
- Develops product roadmap that aligns with stakeholder expectations and resource availability
- Engages external corporate customers and end users to understand their needs and how they can best be served through product capabilities
- Monitors market, competitive, and technology trends and capabilities to shape strategy and roadmaps
- Engage with stakeholders to develop business justification and obtain necessary buy-in and approval to move efforts forward
- Presents strategy, roadmaps, QBR, and status updates to leadership on regular basis
- Prioritizes work efforts and provides high-level requirements for product execution teams
- Works with other internal groups to bring product roadmap to life including UX, engineering, QA, analytics, legal, business units, marketing and others
- Establish functional KPIs and monitor on regular basis to determine direction and provide justification for proposed efforts as well as to report results of previous efforts
- Develop capabilities across channels (desktop, mobile, tablet, etc), platforms, and regional sites
- 8-10 years of relevant industry experience with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree or MBA preferred
- 4 years Product Management or Relevant experience within a digital environment developing product strategy and with a demonstrable track record of roadmap delivery
- Strong customer and CX focus
- Track record in working to quantifiable targets and goal orientation
- Influential communicator and skilled operator in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to collaborate and negotiate priorities and resources across a complex global organization
- Ability to effectively engage across organizational levels from executives to technical teams
- Strong executive presence with good presentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Global mindset
- Omni-channel digital experience
- Product management experience within Life Sciences or similar environment
- Experience working on global products that have regional considerations
- Experience developing products across desktop, mobile, kiosk, and other devices
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience working with SAFe framework
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join