The ANZ Service Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring our service operations and customer care functions are aligned with customer needs and business expectations.
This role manages key processes that improve our end-to-end customer experience and service delivery. The Service Operations Manager is responsible for the overall system management of our internal field service management solutions platform.
- Deliver and support the development of the service operations strategy focused on customer experience and operational excellence that aligns to the Technical Services strategy and overall ANZ business strategy.
- Manage and drive Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that will enable organisational vitality, maturity and sustainable growth. Provide comprehensive reporting on customer feedback, workforce activity, KPI’s and improvement initiatives.
- Develop and manage a high performing team driving a culture focused on continuous improvement. Use of continuous improvement tools such as Daily Management, Problem solving, 5 S and Practical Process Improvement Methodology (PPI).
- Train, Mentor and Coach, the Customer Care teams development and growth, to achieve best in class and differential.
- Drive, manage and improve all service administration activities in order to execute service work orders in an accurate and timely order to facilitate clean and efficient invoicing.
- Drive process discipline through the end to end customer service delivery chain including Customer care and field operations.
- Continually improve procedures around call management; engineer dispatching, records management and invoicing.
- Proactively work with other members of the Service Leadership Team with focus on improving cross-functional processes and Go To Market models, targeting productivity, sales revenue, organic growth and customer experience.
- Manage the field service management solutions enterprise platform (Alliance)
- Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline, business management, supply chain or related field is required.
- Experience in an Operational Leadership role in a customer service and/or service management environment
- Experience in a highly complex, matrix organization.
- Strong PPI, Lean and or Six Sigma working experience with demonstrated achievement of continuous improvement through utilization of Lean tools.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, must be able to influence effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to a develop strong support for change.
- Strong Analytical, data management and organizational skills. Significant experience of value stream management, data collection and analysis in ERP systems.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and shifting a team from a low to high performance culture.
- Demonstrates visible role model leadership characteristics.
Skills & Attributes:
- Resilient – Able to manage and adapt to challenges and rebound from setbacks and difficult situations
- Stakeholder Management – Within a diverse matrix organisation.
- Customer focus – Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions.
- Drives Engagement – Creates a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- Action Orientated – Takes on a new opportunity and tough challenge with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Directs Work – Ability to provide direction, delegates work effectively and removes obstacles to get work done. .
- Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communication that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of the different audiences.
- Plans and Aligns – Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join