When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Fisher Clinical Services, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a leading provider of global clinical supply chain. With unwavering commitment to service, science and process engineering, Fisher Clinical Services is powered by people with an exceptional commitment to quality, deeply instilled ethics of personal responsibility and unrivaled expertise. We are exclusively focused on serving the packaging and distribution requirements of clinical trials across the world. Whether planning, packaging, labeling, storing, or distributing the important supplies needed to perform clinical research, for more than 27 years Fisher Clinical Services has been committed to delivering the highest possible value while ensuring adherence to the highest level of quality, performance, reliability and sustainability standards. http://www.fisherclinicalservices.com/
The Comparator Project Manager is responsible for supporting the growth in the North America Comparators business through improving existing client relationships, supporting the expansion of our supplier base and providing day-to-day comparator execution. Meeting these objectives would deliver increased opportunities by providing flawless execution and enhanced supplier relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, develop and provide innovative end-to-end comparator sourcing solutions and strategies to clients.
- Negotiate competitive prices with suppliers.
- Ensure rapid and secure export/import of pharmaceutical products to be used in clinical trials.
- Establish and maintain good and long-standing contact/relationship with pharmaceutical distributors/wholesalers/manufacturers.
- Coordinate with global network for opportunities requiring sourcing outside the US.
- Work in conjunction and collaboration with local sourcing teams
- Support the Comparator business as needed.
- Manage quote requests and client special requests.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert for the sales team based in USA in giving advisory support on sourcing strategy and providing timely and accurate information, especially around milestones that need to be kept to meet project timelines, as well as any questions or challenges related to the project.
- Lead and provide business support to client specific team(s) to insure end-to-end customer satisfaction and accuracy.
- Coordinate and communicate all relevant activities related to comparator projects with sourcing in US, Canada and Latin America.
- Build upon and maintain existing customer base through Customer Service, frequent client interaction and technical expertise.
- Work closely with the account managers to gain overall customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate client contracts, CDA’s, MSA’s and Technical Agreements.
- Foster clear communication of multi-sites projects and among business lines.
- Apply Good Manufacturing and Good Distribution Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrate and drive the company vision and Thermo Fisher values – Integrity, Intensity, Involvement and Innovation (The Four I’s).
- Attend trade shows / exhibitions, workshops and seminars as appropriate.
- Conduct market research and trend analysis reporting for all assigned and prospective accounts. Monitor and communicate client pipelines to senior management.
- Identify and recommend solutions to address client loss scenarios.
- Assist NA Comparators Lead in business planning and reporting.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- 3+ Years Minimum Experience within Pharmaceutical Industry or equivalent.
- Experience in commercial/clinical pharmaceutical supply chain of advantage.
- Familiarity with trading of pharmaceuticals of advantage.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- High Level of Business Acumen in both Administration and Business Strategies.
- Interpersonal Skills Surrounding Client Interactions.
- Organizational Skill Set.
- Proficiencies with MS Office / Adobe Products, SalesForce.com.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and exercises good judgment and appropriate discretion when reaching conclusions.
- Able and willing to travel approximately 10%.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Bio systems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services. Apply today athttp://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.