We are searching for a District Sales Manager with good knowledge and understanding of the Genetic Analysis business.
The Sales District Manager is responsible for managing and leading the direct sales of Thermo Fisher Scientific Genetic Analysis Products to increase the number of new accounts and achieve the company’s financial objectives. This individual must be a visionary, team-oriented sales leader, with a solid executive presence, strong communication and presentation skills, and the ability to drive sales. This individual is responsible for implementing business strategies, forecasting, and providing marketing/competitive feedback and customer satisfaction relative to sales activities. This position will require an individual that is results oriented, highly motivated to succeed, operates with an extreme sense of urgency, has an excellent work ethic and maintains the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
- Academic degree (BSc) or equivalent experience in Life Science.
- Sound knowledge of the sequencing, qPCR and Microarray technologies
- Ideally first relevant experiences in people leadership in sales
- Strong interpersonal and relationship development skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills. Ability to establish short & long-term business objectives.
- Fluent in Germany and English, French language skills will be an advantage
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join