Title: Commercial Finance Manager - HSC
Report to: Sr. Finance Manager – Healthcare China
Department: China Finance
This is a position based in Shanghai for HSC FP&A team. The individual will have primary responsibility for partnering with commercial team leaders for revenue forecasting, cost budgeting and control, monitoring working capital and marketing events. The person needs to proactively work with commercial, CSR and Supply Chain team as main finance contact for HSC, provide support to local commercial team, preparing MBR deck, conduct deep financial analysis and lead the monthly call with global BU. Strong learning abilities and analytical skills are essential for the position, and this person should also be passionate, be able to work under pressures/challenges and be able to work independently and handle tough cases and conflicts.
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Prepare Monthly inventory and AR report, proactively work with supply chain, and commercial team to monitor and improve working capital status.
- Work as business partner for HSC (Healthcare China). Provide financial support to commercial team and global finance team. Lead monthly call with BU global finance leader.
- Prepare monthly business review deck:
- P&L analysis and forecast. Provide deep analysis on key variances with action plan.
- Working capital scorecard preparation.
- Opex forecast and analysis.
- Prepare monthly HSC headcount report.
- Work with Sales ops team to manage channel/distributors’ activities from financial perspective.
- Closing related:
- P&L review and various analysis
- Prepare necessary financial adjustments
- Conduct financial analysis for business promotion and various commercial cases and projects.
- College degree or above, majored in Accounting or Finance related
- Above 8 years working experience in relevant position for a multinational company is preferred;
- Good knowledge of finance analysis, reporting;
- Strong analytical skills, and strong track record of accurate and timely financial reporting;
- CPA/ACCA/CMA certification is preferred;
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive communication;
- Be proficient in English;
- Be proficient in Excel. Experience with SAP/Hyperion/CMR is preferred.
- Willing to learn and grow.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join