When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Working with GC team to optimazaion planning process and set up proper stock to support high fill rate and low E&O level.
This role will take part in SIOP process,he/she needs understand the demand planning so as to translate it to inventory strategy. He/she needs set up enough inventory to achieve sales order fulfill rate goal. Meanwhile he/she also needs optimize inventory, which including support healthy DOS and proactive E&O.
This role needs work with purchasing team to ensure on time delivery of purchase orders. He/she will be a bridge between sales to supply team. Powerful supply schedule management and efficient communication with internal departments is required.
This role needs work with sales closely to support sales revenue. Timely and accurate reports are needed at time basis.
- Participate in SIOP process, actively involved in forecasting process, to ensure the accuracy of loading before procurement triggering. Closely work with commercial team to understand the revenue target and work out inventory planning to catch revenue target.
- Regular review and update safety stock or ROP for market fluctuation, ensure the correct data in ERP system to trigger MRP.
- Rich MRP knowledge, capable to re-design process of planning system and set up parameter into ERP system.
- Coordinate, follow up and rescheduling on PO related activities to ensure smooth delivery goods to customers and the optimum level of inventory holdings.
- Monitor stock levels, reduce and promote the slow moving products.
- Timely support on inventory and backlog report , work with manager and global planning team for project optimation.
Bachelors/People management skill and experience/Fluent writing and oral English skill/Advanced Excel/MRP knowledge, SAP operation
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
3- 5 years experience in planning function;
Working in an international company;
Independence on problem shooting;
Target and result oriented
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join