We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic individual to join our production team.
At our Penrose site, we manufacture sterile liquid and freeze dried powder products for use in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry that is scientific in nature by following established protocols and instructions.
- Complete day-to-day production activities in conformance with specifications, standard operating procedures, and cGMP/ISO principles.
- Perform in-process sampling and monitoring to assure batches meet specification.
- Completion of Batch Manufacturing Records (BMR’s), ensuring that all information is accurate, legible and correct to guarantee traceability.
- Trouble shoot processes, procedures and product issues with the assistance of others.
- Communicate production issues to Production Supervisor and/or Team Leader as they arise.
- Contribute to the revision of manufacturing documentation including batch manufacturing records (BMR’s) and standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Contribute ideas and practice continuous improvement in advancing quality and cost, and productivity gains.
- Assist and participate in investigations, projects and validation as required.
- Adhere to EHS policies and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy workplace environment.
- Perform other related duties as required and/or assigned to contribute to the efficient operation of the team and business.
- Works in a controlled and cleanroom environment. Is required to lift up to 20kg. May be required to stand for long periods of time while performing duties. Must be able to work safely with chemicals and hazardous materials. Must be able to work overtime and be flexible around hours of work. May be required to travel and work in our Newcastle Australia facility for up to 2 weeks at a time.
- Experience in cGMP manufacturing or laboratory environment is preferred.
- Science related qualification is desirable.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Interpersonal skills – Relates openly, comfortably and professionally with diverse groups of people.
- Teamwork/Cooperation – Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Embraces process improvement – Embraces continuous improvement by using company process improvements tools to improve processes and solve problems.
- Problem solving/decision making – Seeks appropriate data and utilises available problem solving tools before making decisions.
- Focuses on growth – Works to meet business goals set by management.
- Proactive, anticipate needs
- Motivated to get the job done and motivates others
- Takes ownership
- Demonstrates flexibility
- Ability to multi-task
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join