SAP BW Developer
Job ID :
Systems Analyst III
- Minimum 5 years experience with SAP BW 7.01 with at least 5 full life cycle implementations including requirements gathering, solution designing, implementation, go-live and support.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the design and building of InfoCubes, DSO’s, Transformations, Update Rules, Transfer Rules, DTP’s, InfoPackages, and Process Chains.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the design and building of SAP ECC Data Extractors (eg, SD, FI, COPA, MM) as well and custom generic extractors and Function Module extractors with ABAP.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the design and building of BEX Queries including RKF, CKF, and User Exit Variables.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills related to resolving technical issues around data loading and ETL transformation.
- Proficient with ABAP as it relates CMOD Enhancements for extractors, Start Routines, End Routines and Field Routines as well as being able to debug ABAP.
- Ability to create transports for change management and perform appropriate unit, integration, regression, and performance testing.
- Experience with SAP ECC Functional Models like SD, MM, FI and related tables and transactions to support troubleshooting activities.
- Ability to develop test plans and technical specifications for enhancement requests.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks or projects simultaneously and prioritize work deliverables and mentor and lead other team members.
- Appropriate customer interaction and ability to communicate well both written and verbally.
- Experience with OSS and SDN Forums for researching issues.
- Analyzing enhancement requests and turning them into solution designs that are compatible with existing development objects and design standards.
- Performing development and testing tasks in the context of larger projects and providing estimates on development and testing.
- Providing support to other team members including mentoring, design reviews, code reviews, testing verification (unit, integration, regression and performance).
- Daily monitoring of the ThermoFisher HelpDesk queue and assigning work to team members as well as ensuring SLA’s are met.
- Interacting with customers who submit tickets for issues or enhancements and working to resolve issues in a timely manner and proposing solutions to ThermoFisher staff related to enhancement requests along with estimates of effort.
- Adhering to ThermoFisher Change Control processes for change requests.
- Providing daily and weekly status reports for formal review with ThermoFisher staff to discuss actions and timelines related to work tasks assigned to team members.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join