- The Customer Support Coordinator II is primarily responsible for processing of external and internal customer request through notifications, and external customer quotations.
- As a front-line representative of the company, this position directly influences customer allegiance.
- Professionalism and courtesy are required at all times.
- Also required is extensive interaction with other departments within the company to ensure that our commitments to our customers are met.
- This position also assists the department supervisor and manager with areas such as: resolving A/R collection issues, master data rationalization, negotiation of customer terms and conditions, term contract maintenance, and training of new employees. Itemized duties include the following:
- Customer Service Experience
- 1 Year of previous Call Center Experience
- Good Communication Skills both verbal and written
- High school diploma or equivalent, associates preferred.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join