Be a strategic finance partner to key business unit commercial leadership. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team that helps set, track and align business strategy, sales teams and key impactful stakeholders for Thermo Fisher Scientific ANZ.
- Finance lead across key business units on driving top line performance
- Work with commercial team to present material proforma’s / quotes / pricing & other proposals to maximizing profitability
- Support commercial leadership to meet divisional finance reporting and analysis requirements
- Business forecasting lead at both local and divisional finance and commercial stakeholders driving accuracy, alignment and visibility to risks and opportunities .
- Prepare and maintain forecasting templates, collate forecast data to provide business, divisional and corporate view.
- Own End of Quarter revenue tracking and reporting
- Preparation and distribution of business performance reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to commercial team.
- Prepare and present business performance analysis highlighting customer, market, industry segment trends for product lines and territories.
- Assist in preparation and presentation of Corporate review decks
- Manage adhoc requests and analysis across local and divisional stakeholders
- Business unit finance lead for developing, aligning and presenting annual revenue and operating expense budget
- Facilitate the set up of commercial team annual targets (AOT) and update as required by business
- Own price initiative deployment, management and tracking across total business including Customer Price Agreements, List Price increases, quoting, big deal analysis, margin analysis and large project scenarios.
- Own and drive renewal of Customer Price Agreements Project and List Price Project
- Professional qualification e.g. CA, CPA
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a commercial finance, FP&A role, finance business partnering and reporting; in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders demanding varied outputs.
- Strong systems focus with experience in implementing and managing systems. Experience in Siebel / EDW / SAP is highly desirable.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects from initial planning to completion
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join