Digital Marketing Technology Intern
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. And you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $20 billion, we have approximately 65,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications.
Summary of Internship
The Digital Marketing Technology Intern position provides an opportunity for students who are currently pursuing a degree in Mathematics, Marketing, Business or related field to get hands on experience working with various digital marketing platforms, such as Email, Search and Display advertising. The Digital Marketing Technology Intern will contribute to tracking and reporting projects, measuring the success of different campaigns and using the data to make suggestions on how to improve key performance indicators (KPIs). The position starts in June, paid working 40 hours per week through August.
- The Digital Marketing Technology Intern is responsible for updating weekly tracking reports
- Support a variety of digital marketing activities and may be assigned to a variety of tasks throughout the department
- Be involved with many aspects of customer segmentation, which enables ads to reach a targeted audience
- Provide feedback on campaigns
- Learn about digital marketing through daily activities.
- Accept candid feedback and look for areas of improvements
- Specific tasks will be tailored to the interns experience level and abilities
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Strong willingness to learn, be mentored, and improve
- Desire to contribute and improve new and existing reporting on KPIs across multiple platforms
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and Word
- Student currently enrolled in classes leading to an accredited degree in a Mathematics, Marketing, Business or related discipline
- Basic understanding of different digital advertising platforms
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today!
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join