When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Job Title: Biosciences Account Manager, Philadelphia
(Remotely based anywhere commutable to Philadelphia.)
How will you make an impact?
With 65,000 extraordinary minds on our global team, each one of us at Thermo Fisher has an important story to tell. Whether we’re helping customers to fight disease, making sure our air is clean, or solving cold cases, our stories involve thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives. Our dedicated sales professionals are laser focused on delivering our customer value proposition—accelerating innovation and enhancing productivity. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What will you do?
Working with customers, you will provide unique solutions that enable breakthrough discoveries, solve complex scientific challenges or meet routine testing needs. You'll have responsibility to drive revenue growth and overall customer satisfaction within the large pharmaceutical segment. In this role you will:
- Drive engagement with major accounts to build customer allegiance.
- Create and implement strategic sales initiatives consistent with business goals and profitability objectives.
- Prospect for new business and lead generation continually to build a pipeline to fuel future growth.
- Utilize tools to forecast and effectively manage accounts.
- Collaborate on sales and marketing efforts with internal and external stakeholders to drive business expansion.
How will you get here?
- You’ve earned at least a Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences; experience at the bench highly preferred.
- You’re a sales professional with 6 to 8 years of experience, with at least 4 years of success in large pharmaceutical accounts.
- You have a proven track record for leading business development efforts and strategic key account management.
- You excel in building and managing relationships, positively affecting business growth.
- You are highly analytical and utilize various tools to identify and take action on new sales opportunities.
- You are a problem solver, focused on providing quality advice and exceptional customer solutions.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join