Market Development Specialist of Forensic business plays an important role for China forensic business and will work in forensic marketing team to drive growth strategies and marketing plans. He/she will report directly to Marketing Manager of forensic industry in GSD.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
Develop customer segment-orientated marketing strategies and plans which include but not limited to identify key growth opportunities, develop KOL network, establish strategic collaboration/partnership as well as implement key marketing program and activities.
- Develop growth strategy and marketing plan for forensic business in China based on company’s product/technology offering. Drive business growth with identifying and investigating key marketing opportunities and industry policy to conduct market trend and proposal.
- Identify key opportunities and initiate strategic collaboration/partnership to drive technology adoption in forensic field. Work together with sales team to develop robust execution plan. Provide oversight and management of key activities, track progress, and coordinate both internal and external resource to resolve technical quires and commercial challenge
- Develop go-to-market strategies for key product lines into forensic market segment, include the instruments and consumables to drive application-based solution for forensic customer.
- Engage sales team, FAS and service team to implement national and regional marketing program, make continuous tracking and improvement, effectively promote the sales
- Establish process, assign resource to support business and customer, track progress, and coordinate with Global team to ensure alignment between China and global priorities
- Provide industry-specific marketing intelligence like government regulation policies; key technology adoption in healthcare industry; competitor’s landscape etc; provide regular and close communication with global/local team.
- Decisive, disciplined, and creative personnel who can effectively advance the interests of the forensic business across our platform of technologies
- Team player who can effectively network within the company and in the field to generate productive cooperation where needed.
- Customer-minded individual with the empathy to understand customer decision factors
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in life science required, master’s degree preferred
- Awareness and understanding of Genetic Analysis technologies and forensic industry
- 5 years of sales and marketing experience in the life science and genomic industry, multinational pharmaceutical or medical diagnosis company is preferred.
- Familiar with forensic industry and customers
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin for written and verbal communication with global team and external customers
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently
- MBA or overseas education background preferred.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join