When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Position Summary: Enterprise Solutions Sales Account Manager, Americas
(Can be based remotely in any major US city)
The Enterprise Solutions (ES) Sales Account Manager is focused on leading the development and execution of strategies resulting in profitable growth through increased penetration of designated strategic (key) accounts and Factory Solutions customer in North and South America. The ES Account Manager is the guardian of the customer relationship, orchestrating the development of corporate-wide resources to provide comprehensive product, service and solutions to the key account, and to optimize the opportunities to create mutually-valued productivity, growth and profitability. The ES Account Manager drives the B2B alignment of Finesse local sales managers and the key account, and drives key strategic initiatives or programs at the key customer sites in order to achieve more efficient and effective business results.
The main objective is to position Finesse as the supplier of first choice and to understand the budgets and programs over a long-term period at the key account. For Factory Solutions clients, the ES Account Manager has a goal to win the immediately available projects, while positioning Finesse strongly for the future.
The second priority is to develop designated key accounts and collaborate with local core product sales managers to maximize both Enterprise & Core Product bookings at these accounts.
The ES Account Manager is a hands-on position. He/she will negotiate deals, attend sales presentations and help close. He/she will directly manage very large, high-profile customer accounts, as appropriate. He/she will help develop sales proposals and responses to request for proposals (RFPs).
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Identify, propose and win Factory Solutions Projects
- Create strategic plans for each key account
- Negotiate master supply agreements at key accounts
- Maintain Finesse’s customer satisfaction program and related goals
- Support the Director of Marketing with sales presence at trade shows and other marketing events
- Provide market information on Automation 4.0 roadmap information
- Education – B. S. Degree in Engineering Biology, or Life Sciences
- 5-7+ years sales experience in comparable industries
- Experience with complex automation, manufacturing, and/or bioprocessing
- Strong customer orientation
- Demonstrated leadership role in developing and executing sales plans over a 1-2 year time span
- Ability to leverage a CRM management tool to measure and monitor activity, progress towards sales goals, and results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills; Prior experience in sales and service systems development and deployment
- Travel ~ 50% both Domestic and International
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com