Sr. Operator, Manufacturing
Job ID :
Netherlands - Lelystad
- Job Title: Sr. Operator, Manufacturing
Requisition ID: 57728
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location/Division Specific Information
How will you make an impact?
As a Sr. operator manufacturing you are responsible for the production of components and assembly of ELISA kits
What will you do?
- Manufacturing of components and kits based on SOPs and batch files
- Processing and archiving of all data where necessary (batch files)
- Storing of the manufactured batches in the right location, based upon specified conditions
- Maintenance and validation of equipment used within the Manufacturing Department
- Filling, closing, labelling, coating and packaging of manufactured goods. Cleaning and sterilizing of glassware
- Time registration
- Other activities for manufacturing
- Experience with pipetting
- Some experience with Elisa techniques
- Quality conscious
- Team player
- Hands on mentality
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- MBO work- and thinking level (Lower General Secondary Education)
- Knowledgeable of the guidelines of working with a Quality system (STERLAB, ISO9001 and/or GLP/GMP)
- Good knowledge of the English language in word and writing
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join