Job Title: Pricing Supervisor
Group / Division: Finance
Location: Shanghai, China
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing. Be responsible for pricing topics of responsible teams including list price maintenance; special pricing process; quotation set up, etc.
- Pricing analysis of pricing effectiveness, discount and promotion profitability.
- Proactive identification and resolution of pricing opportunities.
- Lead and coach team members.
- Contribute to revenue generation through pricing agreement up-sell program
- Work closely with IT and Customer Service team to create best practice and processes to better align the organization and the system with pricing needs
- Coach Account Managers through pricing decisions and proactive identification and resolution of pricing opportunities and know how to protect price
- Work closely with sales/sales admin/sales leader and provide analysis and supporting to VP for special price approval
- Siebel operation: Pricing Agreement Maintenance/Quote Release/Promo Quote set up/List Price query/Large quote upload
- E1 operation: List Price maintain/Promo quote set up/Order Place testing/LP query
- Communicate issues and opportunities at various levels within the organization
- Pricing Agreement Maintenance
- Quote renewal analysis and process follow up
- Other pricing related process build up and follow up
- Ad hoc report requests and analytics
- Must be a self-starter, highly analytical, with sound decision-making skills
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, communication, analytical and teamwork skills
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail are essential
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Expert in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Bachelor degree required and/or equivalent experience
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 56,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.