Job ID :
Lithuania - Vilnius
- The Molecular Biologist (Process Development) will take a leading role in developing lyophilization (freeze drying) process and transferring the method to manufacturing.
- The job is to develop lyophilization manufacturing procedure for the qPCR reagent product portfolio. We seek to reduce the carbon footprint of our product with the freeze-dried reagent. Lyophilized product will need to perform to the same standard as our liquid reagent but will offer benefit of longer shelf life as well as shipping and storage at ambient temperature. The candidate will provide technical expertise on a project and group level and will be expected to integrate into a dynamic and multidisciplinary team.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Participates in multifunctional teams and leads small to medium projects.
- Problem solves using knowledge of technical product details, design control and basic regulatory issues.
- Designs and conducts experiments independently and writes procedures, protocols and reports
- Recommends and executes changes to processes, procedures or products internally to the department.
- Possesses strong computer skills and can manage and analyze data sets.
- Follow strict operating procedures in a regulated environment (ISO13485, ISO9001, GMP, etc…).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Required - Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or similar with at least 4 years’ experience.
- Desired - Ph.D in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or similar with at least 1 years’ experience.
- The successful applicant is required to exhibit a results orientated attitude with the ability to thrive in the fast paced environment of manufacturing.
- The candidate will possess the technical capacity to develop experimental hypotheses, design and perform experiments, analyze data sets, and write protocols and reports. Furthermore, they will be expected to present their findings on a project level to business stakeholders.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join