Job ID :
Lithuania - Vilnius
- The Molecular Biologist (Product Transfer) will take a leading role in molecular biology product transfer from R&D to manufacturing.
- The candidate will provide technical expertise on a project and group level and will be expected to integrate into a dynamic and multidisciplinary team. The successful applicant is required to exhibit a results orientated attitude with the ability to thrive in the fast paced environment of manufacturing. He/She will possess the technical capacity to develop experimental hypotheses, design and perform experiments, analyze data sets, and write protocols and reports. Furthermore, they will be expected to present their findings on a project level to business stakeholders.
- Exercises independent judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Participates in multifunctional teams and leads small to medium projects.
- Problem solves using knowledge of technical product details, design control and basic regulatory issues.
- Designs and conducts experiments independently and writes procedures, protocols and reports
- Recommends and executes changes to processes, procedures or products internally to the department.
- Possesses strong computer skills and can manage and analyze data sets.
- Follow strict operating procedures in a regulated environment (ISO13485, ISO9001, GMP, etc…)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Required - Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or similar with at least 4 years’ experience.
- Desired - Ph.D in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or similar with at least 1 years’ experience.