When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
This position is to set up and implement the China sales plan. The Sales Director will focus on developing an annual sales plan with quarterly implementation and review, working cross-functional with Marketing and service support teams to drive sales force productivity, efficiency and achievement of revenue and growth targets of the sales organization. The director will lead and coach the sales teams to ensure the success of overall business and every sales region in China.
• Determines sales forecasting, planning and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and maintains high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. Coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the business.
• Ensures achievement of sales, profit, and strategic objectives for the business unit by providing sales direction, leadership, coaching and support to management and employees.
• Determines and implements sales metrics and KPIs and ensures metrics are aligned to overall business objectives.
• Develops new strategies, tactics and plans to drive business growth in conjunction with other relevant departments.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
• Maintains relationships with key customers to promote penetration, retention and loyalty.
• Accountable for devising and implementing initiatives to optimize sales performance and results across the sales organization.
• Builds a high performing commercial team through strong coaching, leadership. Ensures timely recognition and reward for top performers and deploy performance management actions when needed.
• 10 + years Sales/Commercial Experience with minimum 5 years leadership experience from Life Science or related industries
• Proven record of managing sales teams and achieving business growth
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach, mentor and lead employees to achieve performance objectives.
• High resilient and results orientated
• Strong leadership skills in a matrix environment
• Bachelor Degree above
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join