Job ID :
- Inspect incoming raw materials and components to ensure compliance with quality specifications, particularly ISO 13485:2003 and 21- CFR – 820.
- Perform manufacturing batch record and documentation review for completeness and accuracy prior to product release and/or closure
- Management calibration program to support measurement instruments used for product release and environmental monitoring.
- Perform environmental monitoring, measurement and publish test report.
- Perform physical Nonconforming Material segregation and disposition per approved instructions.
- Perform inventory transactions in JDE as part of quality inspection and product release process.
- Maintain filing system for the outgoing inspection reports.
- Assist new colleagues on their On-the-Job-Training (OJT) by acting as their buddy as well as coaching the junior Technicians in their areas of work.
- Provide feedback and give suggestions to work processes improvement.