Job ID :
Japan - Yokohama
- Maintain relevant operational permits and licenses are required and works with appropriate parties to obtain and maintain such permits and licenses.
- Develop, support and implement health, safety and environmental programs.
- Assures compliance with Federal, State, Local and Corporate requirements relative to health, safety, and the environmental programs.
- Supports management of change processes, including risk assessement to ensure compliance and minimal safety risks.
- Drive activities to increase safety awareness across the organization.
- Implements and supports corporate EH&S activities including participation in corporate internal audits, quarterly conference calls and other corporate initiated projects.
- Leads business continuity/disaster planning activities including Conduct Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Exercises, and review and improve the BCP to ensure that is remains relevant and effective.
- To review and maintain the compliance in the generation, storage, handling and disposal of hazardous waste and materials
- Ensure relevant metrics with regards to EHS such as incidents, near miss reports, hazard ID’s as well as any injury cases are recorded and establishes appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
- Experienced with process improvement, facility audits, influencing without direct authority, conducting training, documentation and maintenance of procedures and policies, and working with multiple facilities.