The Manufacturing Operator will support the Fill/Finish department by filling, capping, labeling, and assembling sub-assemblies and finished good products.
- Experience following SOP's and work instructions to adhere to department procedures.
- Experience using inventory management systems (i.e E1, SAP) to issue and/or request material for work orders.
- Experience in completing documentation (GDP) and data collection in a GMP laboratory.
- Creates manufacturing batch records, pulls and prints product inserts
- Follows safety procedures with regards to handling all required materials.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and interface with work groups to ensure the completion of daily production.
- Escalates problems to Lead/Supervisor.
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work individually as well as in team environment.
- ISO 13485, GMP or other regulatory knowledge
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join