The Healthcare Corporate Accounts Manager is responsible for strategy development, negotiations and on-going management for assigned Thermo Fisher Scientific Manufacturing Division(s) GPO contracts and corporate relationships. This individual will participate in the strategic planning process, interact with the Division(s) senior management, sales leadership and field sales organization to align with key customer conversion and growth opportunities. The Corporate Accounts Manager will be responsible for meeting the annual revenue targets for the customers in this market segment.
- Develop, negotiate and execute GPO RFP strategy that aligns with assigned Division(s) goals/objectives. Coordinate new/renewal contract launches, contract modifications, new product launches and targeted promotions with the Manufacturing Division(s) and distribution channels to drive incremental contract growth.
- Work with the Manufacturing Division(s) and appropriate channel partners to set sales targets, required activities and other financial objectives. Develop & execute an annual strategic plan for each GPO that aligns with Division(s) goals and track appropriately.
- Establish and maintain relationships with GPO key stakeholders.
- Conduct GPO Quarterly Business Reviews establishing appropriate metrics and governance model that drives alignment and growth leveraging all available resources.
- Coordinate as needed with the GPO & Division(s) Operations team(s) to insure that operational obligations of the contracts are accurately implemented, e.g., sales reporting and admin fee payment to GPOs, pricing implementation through channel partners, etc.
- Coordinate and participate in customer presentations and meetings as needed to drive the assigned business growth and/or as directed by the Senior Director Healthcare Corporate Accounts.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams
- Experience managing and negotiating contracts with GPOs
- Proven industry track record of securing new business
- Project management experience within a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Coaches and motivates others
- Able to establish and maintain strong customer relationships
- Advanced presentations skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Executive sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
.Minimum Requirements: B.S.; B.A. or equivalent experience; 8+ years Health Care industry experience, preferably in the lab environment; field sales responsibility; 30-40% travel requirements. Must live near an airport.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join