Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Own all sales/ account management responsibilities of electron microscope products in industrial customers including resolving any issues.
- Define, align & implement Account Strategy.
- Maintain accurate quarterly booking forecasts.
- Understand all budget issues at each customer & take strategic action.
- Confirm all system configurations, specifications & acceptance conditions are appropriate for closing orders.
- Manage all User Group activity by product as required.
- Manage system demonstrations by working closely with application engineers & product marketing managers.
- Manage the sales booking process.
- Manage product issues in the field by working closely with the Account service group and application engineers for solutions.
This position is ideal for an experienced professional wanting to be involved with a dynamic team and exposed to a constant variety of customer application areas.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Typically requires a university degree, preferably in a technical discipline.
- Typically requires 2-3 years of sales experience in a related product area.
- Highly developed negotiation skills for customer interaction and closure of sales and other issues.
- Excellent, enthusiastic, clear communication skills to a diverse audience is critical to the success of this position.
- Systematic problem solving by working with customers and account team.
- Presentation skills and creating materials for presentations to internal and external audiences.
- Ability to work in good cooperation within an account team.
- Ability to travel to customer sites and factory locally and internationally.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join