Job Summary/Purpose: To support fast growth of VOC-CEMS’s O&M business in China, we are looking for a Site Manager focusing on project management & implementation job.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate & monitor the assigned project;
- Lead the team for on site service to provide the best quality of service to customers.
- Perform overal quality control of the work(buget,schedule,plans,personnel performance) and report regularly on project status;
- Provide/Update all necessary operation and maintance workplan\\report etc. to management or customer.
- Prepare, organize and attend Customer meetings to ensure project implementation and delivery.
- Strictly follow all safety and administration policies and ensure the the following of all delegated persons;
- Provide technical communication and training to internal/external customers.
- Provides highly positive, effective, prompt and responsive communication to customers, service team, sales team and project team.
- Bachelor’s degree , majored in Engineering , Electrical, Chemical, Instrument or Environment related;
- Good verbal & written communication skills;
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience on service for Environmental Monitoring;
- Prefer to have technical background with previous position like project engineer, service engineer;
- Familiar with CMES or VOC-CEMS;
- Must be very well organized, with multi-tasking and prioritizing ability;
- Good computer application skill , such as MS WORD, MS EXCEL & OUTLOOK;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Multi-national company working experience is a plus.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join