OEM Sales Engineer for Gauging Systems (m/f) in D/A/CH
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
For our business unit Analytical Instruments we are looking for an OEM Sales Engineer for Gauging Systems (m/f) in D/A/CH.
The role is home-office based in Germany (remote).
Your tasks will involve but are not limited to:
- Independent acquisition of new customers and orders, support for existing customers (mainly OEM partners) including making regular visits to customer sites
- Analysis of customer requirements and structuring individual solutions for measurement and automation applications
- Preparing and conducting sales discussions and presentations
- Clarification of technical problems with customers and technical departments
- Conducting order negotiations, from preparation of offers to contract formation
- Transfer of settled orders to order processing
- Representation at trade fairs and customer events
- Market and competition observation as well as identification of sales opportunities
- Successful completion of a technical degree in electronics, process engineering, measurement and control engineering or a comparable course of study
- Multi-year sales experience required
- Interest in technical projects, good communication and sales ability required
- Experience with the system “Sales Force.Com” advantageous
- Knowledge of the economic and technological challenges in international competition
- Flexibility, self-motivation and assertiveness as well as independent work methods and capacity for teamwork
- Fluency in business English required, additional languages advantageous
- Be able to travel on a regular basis
Interested? Please apply online today - we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join