When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Answer calls with a daily base in a professional way
- Entry orders timely
- Adopt a hands-on approach as and when required in order to meet customer needs.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Assist Department Manager to ensure good standards of housekeeping and safety are implemented and maintained.
- Assist Department Manager to formulate a team effort in daily work.
- Assist Department Manager to evaluate the daily work load.
- Ensure IT systems within the customer services department are used for their intended purpose and not abused.
- 1 - 2 years experience of working in related area
- Chemical background
- Proven track record of development of customer relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively alone or as part of a team
- Adequate English skills
- Team player
- High integrity and honesty
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Detail and customer-oriented
- Open-minded, flexible and open to change
- Able to work under pressure
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 56,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join