Service & Support District Manager, Africa
Territory – North and West Africa
Preferred home location: Morocco
Language requirements: English, French (and Arabic is preferred)
Please submit applications in English
Fundamental Purpose of Position:
- Managing the Field Service & Support activities via Distributors in the assigned District to achieve customer satisfaction, expense control objectives and service revenue budgets, employee satisfaction and development.
- Key Skills:
- Communication Skills – Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely orally and in writing, listening skills, questioning skills and sharing of information with colleagues.
- Energy and Enthusiasm – Consistently maintaining a high level of energy, enthusiasm and productivity. A positive motivation force in the work place.
- Accountability – Establish procedures to monitor the results to achieve goals; self-starter rather than passive observer; proactive and goal orientated.
Initiative – Making active attempts to influence events to achieve goals; self-starter rather than passive observer; proactive and goal orientated.
- Integrity and Judgment – Maintaining and promoting social, ethical and organization norms in conducting all affairs. Ability to act responsibly and be trusted. To make well-reasoned and timely decisions, understanding of consequences, ability to think and act effectively, acting for the greater good of the organization.
- Planning and Organizing - Establishing a clear course of action to accomplish goals and objectives. Time management skills, effective use of resources and systems, ability to prioritize activities, completion of tasks
- BA / BSc preferred in life science discipline
- Strong technical/scientific aptitude
- 3-5 years of proven track record in a similar discipline
- Commercial/Sales skills are required
- 2-5 years of leadership experience
- Marketplace/Scientific knowledge – knows Customers environment in Research, Clinical and Diagnostics settings across a wide range of scientific workflow (preferred)
- Fluent English language skills are required.
- Fluent French language skills are required
- Fluent Arabic language skills will be advantageous.