HR Manager – BP& Site HR for South China
Job ID :
China - Guangzhou
- Provide consultation to business leaders on people and organization development
- Assist business leaders on organization structure adjustment, people promotion/ transfer, salary adjustment, etc.
- Provide consultation and assistance for people issues, such as coaching in leadership, facilitate in PIP, etc.
- PMD process: leading the process implementation in division, provide necessary training or consultation when necessary, audit the quality and give feedback to management team
- HRR process: assist commercial leaders to complete their HRR process for their direct reports; participate in the HRR review with management team; follow up the defined actions; roll out the HRR process for a lower level
- With the guidance of central C&B, complete total compensation process for responsible business
- Support business leaders and managers to make increase decisions. Ensure that all salary recommendation is within guideline
4.Learning & Development
- Provide guidance to division in annual budget planning, monitor the spending of training costs
- Systematically collect training needs, also ensure the training implementation
- Connect with employees and business managers closely and understand their needs and concerns. Address their needs in division management meeting and give feedback to central HR teams
- Responsible for employee relationship relevant issues, incl. labor law consultation, conduct culture development and employee communication related activities
6.Site HR Support
- Working with HR Operation team, providing support to site employees to improve employee experience in employment cycle with the company.
- Giving feedback to COE teams and HR business partners to drive continuous improvement in customer experience, productivity and efficiency.
- Provide consultation, coaching and guidance to local managers and employees in their capability/leadership development, career advancement.
- Organize activities to enhance site employee cohesion and engagement, strengthen company's culture and provide company's care to the employees.
- Work with related functions to ensure compliance with company rules and regulations.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or above
- Eight-plus years of HR generalist experience in a large corporate environment
- Previous use of recruiting metrics and reporting standards
- Proven experience in developing strong relationships and in successfully interfacing and negotiating with all organizational levels.
- Ability to make rational decisions in difficult situations with little input from others
- Process- and detail-oriented professional leader with strong business and analytical skills
- Demonstrated strong negotiating skills and the ability to analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions