Mechanical Engineering intern – MECOP Program
Currently enrolled MECOP student/engineering internship program, the intern will perform work under the supervision of engineering staff with guidance from an assigned mentor. The internship is 6 month duration.
We are seeking a MECOP intern to work as part of an engineering team in support of our role designing and developing cell analysis equipment. The intern will work in one or more of the following areas:
- Work with engineering staff collaboratively on New Product Introduction (NPI) programs
- Design of experimental set-ups, performance of experiments in support of NPI programs, and documentation of test protocol and results.
- Assist in debug and troubleshooting of systems and components
- Document findings and protocols, present and discuss findings.
- Perform independent work on an assigned project, culminating in a presentation to R&D department staff.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join