Procurement/Sourcing Specialist III
Job ID :
Netherlands - Lelystad
- Key Deliverables/Goals: Productivity targets for the site and network, purchase price variance, on-time delivery, inventory targets, continuity of supply and ensuring we can recognize revenue while minimizing inventory.
- To plan, purchase, schedule and track both raw materials and finished goods from the supplier through to the raw materials stores for use in production or the multiple FG warehouse.
- Working on projects which deliver improvements impacting productivity, and quality.
- Drives process improvements which have been identified for the site and division, utilizing the kaizen / Practical Process Improvement tools.
- Perform RFQ’s/ tenders for goods and services to ensure compliance with required specification, price, delivery and payment terms. Execute Supply Agreements with key vendors.
- Negotiates pricing, terms and conditions which are not managed by the commodity management teams, within established limitations and scope of authority to obtain the most favorable business partnerships, including but not limited to quality, availability and cost.
- Facilitates vendor corrective action and partners with functional areas to improve supplier performance
- Ensures data accuracy for all purchasing parameters in the ERP system, this includes the set up of new materials and maintaining plant level parameters.
- Creates and maintains mutually beneficial long-term partnerships with suppliers to foster feedback and continuous improvement, usually being the for the vendor
- Continuously look for opportunities within the supply to improve quality, cost, delivery and compliance.
- Takes action and monitors supplier performance.
- Support or lead continuous improvement initiatives to reduce cost, increase efficiency, streamline the way we do business
- Interfaces with logistics, sales admin, customer service, product management, business unit leaders, R&D and supply chain to maintain high levels of product availability and order fulfillment
- Use MRP to maintain continuous material availability to support production plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain or similar discipline or similar or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years working experience within chain function
- Experience working within regulated industry (ISO 13485) and/or cGMP environment
- Strong data analytical skills as well as planning and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Ability to work in a highly matrix and geographically diverse business environment.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Ability to travel approximately 5%, including internationally
- Experience working in a global business unit model preferred.
- Exact ERP system
- CIPS qualified or working towards it.
- Experience using lean / 6-sigma tools