Job ID :
Lithuania - Vilnius
- Designs and performs research and development program with supervision.
- Prepares all relevant documentation - analytical method implementation and validation.
- Demonstrates high skills in all relevant laboratory procedures and use of equipment: specifically tissue culture, transfections, transgene analysis, process troubleshooting..
- Mentors less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Masters or PhD degree in biochemistry / molecular / cell biology / bioengineering or other Life science related discipline.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Strong background in molecular - cell biology, protein expression and function analysis, high skills in relevant laboratory procedures and use of equipment.
- Experience in validation process (preferable).