This is a field-based position, based out of the Mumbai/pune for a Clinical Sequencing Sales professional with extensive experience and a proven track record in Clinical/Life Sciences Sales and Project Management. The candidate will be responsible for achieving and exceeding the assigned territory sales plan and must have a strong technical acumen in the areas of advanced molecular technologies and Next Generation Sequencing.
The Clinical Sequencing Sales Specialist must demonstrate deep technical credibility to effectively consult with customers and prospects to influence key decisions on technology and product choices and to manage internal resources and their deployment for successful platform implementation. Strong business acumen is also required to translate successful account strategy into business results.
*Minimum Qualifications (must have)
- BA/BS or MS degree in Life Sciences, PhD preferred
- 5+ years of Sales Experience in Clinical/Life Science with Consistent Achievement of Sales Goals
- Experience in Executive-Level Customer Engagement
- Experience in Next-Generation Sequencing, Capillary Electrophoresis Sequencing, qPCR,microarray
- Understanding of healthcare industry standards, guidelines, and environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and accepts a challenging and exciting work environment
- Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding customer advocacy skills
- Highly adaptable and independent
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Fluent English- oral and written. Additional language skills are welcome.
- Computer and internet knowledge
- Valid driving license
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join