The Global Technical Support team group in Eindhoven is responsible for worldwide 3rd line support, installation management and product and process improvements of TEM products. The issues encountered at 3rd line support also form the basis for service documentation improvements and service requirements for new products.
The role of Admin Support will support the GTS team in doing preparation and execution of administrative actions. This way the GTS engineers can fully focus on providing technical assistance.
Specific deliverables associated with this opportunity include:
- Provide administrative support to the GTS team, e.g.: open new Rapid accounts for Field Service Engineers worldwide, create standard reports on Life Science improvement, create and maintain overview of license keys, interface with Service Logistics to get required forms filled out (e.g. for a urgent shipment).
- Implement changes in Preventive Maintenance manuals and publish them.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- MBO+ or HBO level, administrative support
- Experience in a technical environment
- Fluent in English (verbal and in writing, preferably with experience in Business English – level C)
- Easy communicator to other colleagues worldwide, both in field and factory (not afraid to ask)
- Some experience in a technical environment is a pre
- Can organize and has basic project management skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office 2016 or Office 365) and open to learn also new applications
- Can work independently without supervision
- No travelling required
- Customer Focus
- Team Work
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join